The global custom software development market is predicted to snowball between 2020 to 2024 and is expected to grow by $26.74 billion.
The .NET framework alone is running 34.2% of the entire websites and apps leading the charts of most liked and used development frameworks by Fortune 500 companies.
And that gives you all the reasons to double down your efforts to roll forward on that long-awaited .NET software development project.
Thinking about how you can be sure of the success of your development project?
.NET software development outsourcing can guarantee success in your custom software development journey.
Don’t find it convincing?
No worries! All your doubts and queries will have the answers today. Read on!
Before we get into any technicalities, let’s first understand why your fellow CTOs prefer .NET development. Let’s dive in!
Why do Companies Prefer .NET over other Frameworks?
Millions of developers use it, and thousands of businesses rely on it to create cloud, client, web, mobile, and other apps on diverse operating systems and chip architectures.
It also fits well in popular places such as Unity and Azure. It’s no wonder that it is a trending framework and is used in companies of all sizes.
Are you among the CTOs, seeking to leverage the power of Dot Net software development to innovate, optimize, and flourish?
You have come to the ideal place and at the ideal time.
From beginners to grandmasters cruising through the world of customized software development, this guide serves great help.
- Challenges involved in the custom software development
- Potential risks associated with the .NET development
- Tried and tested approaches to overcome them
- Qualities of a trusted customized software development company.
In this blog, we will explore the secrets of decision-makers and technology leaders that will take you closer to achieving your .NET software development success.
Outsourcing .NET Development vs In-house Development
Outsourcing Microsoft .NET development is like ordering from your favorite restaurant.
Instead of growing the ingredients, cooking, and serving the meal yourself, you choose a trusted restaurant to cook to deliver your specified requirements.
You not only save time but also benefit from their expertise and enjoy a professional culinary experience, without the hassle of getting your hands dirty in the kitchen.
Also, .NET software development outsourcing to specialized companies brings you the best of .NET, without your direct involvement.
Now let’s see how.NET software development outsourcing companies outweigh the need to hire asp.NET developers in-house.
How does .NET Software Development Outsourcing Benefit your Business?
Outsourcing has proven to be of strategic advantage to many businesses.
It brings you:
- Immediate access to a dedicated team of .NET developers of all skill sets you need to develop a desired project. Instead of wasting time in hiring, building, and nurturing a team of .NET developers, you can get in the car and start driving the project towards success.
- .NET software development outsourcing indulges you in an efficient hiring process. You can prioritize critical business operations as you have delegated most of the .NET application development to the .NET professionals.
- .NET developer outsourcing allows access to an invaluable opportunity to access a qualified team of .NET professionals who excel in your specific domain. It brings you a blend of technical talent and soft skills, allowing access to developers who might otherwise be inaccessible to you.
Outsourcing .NET Development services can bring big blessings; however, it is not pure gold. There are potential challenges and risks that come as a part and parcel of it.
Most leaders are sailing a smooth journey through outsourcing but are you struggling to get on the ship?
You’re not alone. Your concerns and fears are valid.
As an outsourcing .NET development partner for the past many years, we have closely witnessed these challenges and concerns and navigated successfully through them.
Let’s unfold the top challenges and possible way outs for you.
Top 5 Fears of Custom Software .NET Application Outsourcing?
Quality of Work
The first question, that runs through each leader’s mind is the work quality. “How do you ensure that your team of .NET developers or .NET software development outsourcing team has the skillsets required and delivers the promise as expected?”
It’s quite simple. When seeking a potential outsourcing partner, consider asking:
- Experience and expertise
- Size of team and resources
- Project management methodologies
- Skillset, technology, and domain expertise
- Feedback and client satisfaction post-project completion
“How can I be assured that my sensitive data and intellectual property are safe at the hands of a remote software development outsourcing company?”
The right .NET software development company provides you with –
- Secure development environment
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Security protocols and compliance
- Data encryption and access control
- Physical security measures and much more to prioritize your security and provide you with peace of mind.
If a service partner ticks all these boxes, then you are good to shake hands with them.
Wastage of Resources
“What if the outsourcing partner turns out to be a waste of both my time and financial resources? I have had a sour experience in the past.”
Well, you probably, landed on a .NET software development outsourcing partner that looked promising with cheap pricing but ended up being non-committal. Hence, it resulted in a waste of your resources.
A promising company comes with:
– Transparent and reasonable pricing models
– Clear commitment to meeting the deadlines
– Prioritizing 100% client satisfaction
– Qualified team of .NET developers
– Track record of client portfolio
Objectives & Timelines
“On-time delivery is my business’ priority. What if the .NET software development outsourcing partner fails to meet the deadline?”
A reliable partner –
- First checks the scope, resources, and complexity of the project before committing to a reasonable timeline.
- In case of delay, communicates transparently about the potential challenges and take a proactive approach to deliver a desired project.
It may be difficult to find a reliable partner, but it is not impossible.
The best solution is to have detailed discussions and documentation with the software development outsourcing company to ensure alignment of expectations. Remember to make a thoughtful and wise investment because there is always a hidden heavy cost of cheap services.
Now that you have overcome the fear of outsourcing, you can smartly locate a reliable partner from the crowd of service providers and get your job done effectively.
That brings us to our next point of mistakes to avoid when dealing with .NET software development outsourcing companies.
Mistakes to avoid when Outsourcing .NET Software Development
You have landed a reliable partner, that’s great.
However, it’s a job half done. Avoid the following mistakes to maximize the benefits of outsourcing .NET development services.
Not Drafting a Clear Scope of Requirements
To avoid this pitfall, invest time in communicating timelines, specific expectations, and your vision. Please note that investing in this initial phase goes a long way and proves to be beneficial in the long run.
Lack of Project Management and Oversight
Leaders either end up over-managing or neglecting project management, both are hurtful to your project’s success. As a leader, you should monitor progress regularly, define roles and responsibilities, and set attainable objectives for efficient project management.
Neglecting Quality Assurance and Testing
Quality assurance and testing is a critical phase in Dot Net software development. Underestimating this vital step results in a flawed development, causing dissatisfaction among the stakeholders, and destroying your company’s reputation.
Leaders who take care of every detail have higher chances of succeeding in Microsoft .NET development outsourcing, impressing the stakeholders, and achieving a healthy partnership with the vendors.
So here is a question for you: What’s your leadership approach?
Moving on, let’s look at the factors to consider when seeking a reliable software development outsourcing company.
What to Look for in a .NET Software Development Outsourcing Company?
An ideal choice of .NET software development outsourcing vendor offers:
- Flexible pricing models
- Partnership not just vendor-ship
- Good employee retention policies
- Access to a best-in-industry talent
- Best coding standards and practices
- Deep specialization in .NET development
- Ability to scale and manage a remote team
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Flexibility for testing the collaboration through pilot projects
Looking for a .NET Software Development Company that Checks all these Boxes?
Integrative Systems has got you covered.
We are a leading Dot Net development company with 15+ years of experience in .NET development, a robust team of .NET experts offering optimum .NET solutions for SMBs & enterprises.
Whether it’s delivering full-cycle dot net development services to delivering customized desktop, web, and mobile applications, we are dedicated to making the .NET’s framework work at its best.
Our clients love us for our policy ‘Prioritizing your success and transforming the way you do business.’
Reach out to us at [email protected] to discuss your .NET development services requirements and our .NET professionals will get back to you with expert solutions.