Tech leaders around the world are in search of all-in-one solutions that offer the luxury of versatility, scalability, and efficiency.
In the sphere of custom software development services, the right framework choice drives your chances of success up by 200%.
One such popular and highly recommended framework is .NET (called Dot NET), a super-hit innovation by Microsoft.
The Dot NET development companies and .NET developers have leveraged the framework to deliver innovative solutions, from mobile to desktop and web applications.
Unsurprisingly, the community of .NET embraces 5 million+ users across the globe.
Whether you’re looking for a dot NET development company to hire ASP.NET developers or seeking a NET development consultant, you have come to the right place.
But first, let’s revisit the ABCs of .NET development.
What is Dot NET development?
Ever been to an all-you-can-eat buffet?
.NET is like the buffet where you get access to different custom dishes, a full-course meal, and delightful treats, overall, a unique culinary experience.
Just like the buffet, .NET is a free, cross-platform, open-source framework designed to create different types of applications. The platform has made it possible for all, startups to million-dollar companies to build high-performance software applications with the availability of tools, libraries, and languages that support modern advancements.
Some of the famous companies using .NET development are:
- BBC Good Food
- American Cancer Society
What is a .NET developer?
A .NET developer is a chef at the all-you-can-eat buffet.
He has access to a diverse set of ingredients with access to secret recipes to blend each ingredient harmoniously to develop a wide range of desktop, mobile, and web applications. The .NET developer’s skills are directly proportional to your project’s success.
But do you need a Dot NET developer for .NET development?
Well, the question is very similar to asking do the instruments need a musician, or if they will play themselves.
You need to hire a .NET developer to not just justify but also maximize your .NET investment.
Let’s look at the business benefits of investing in an adept dot NET developer.
Hire .NET Developer from Dot NET Development Company
The benefits of hiring a NET developer from an ASP.NET Development Company are immense.
For new leaders, the developers unlock new opportunities to automate manual processes – proving to save cost and resources.
In addition, it continues to develop your business systems while protecting the application security.
.NET framework is an efficient reason why off-the-shelf applications are thing of a past.
Investing in a .NET development is like investing in a power drink in the race for productivity. It goes a long way to reducing expenses by improving efficiency, and ultimately improving the amount of profit your company is generating.
The .NET developers play a crucial role in the business expansion. They make the system work for you and empower your critical operations with robust .NET solutions.
What are the Universal Roles and Responsibilities of a Dot NET Development Company?
A dot NET developer’s skills rise beyond building, deploying, and maintaining applications.
Did you know that .NET completed 21 years in February 2023?
Regarding the roles and responsibilities of a dot NET development company:
Their functions include:
Application Development and Maintenance Roles of Dot NET Development Company
- Primarily design, build, and maintain.NET applications and the eco-system.
- Apprehend the project requirements and translate them into functional answers while aligning with the company goals.
- Stay on their toes to troubleshoot while upgrading the emerging needs in the existing application.
- Join hands with the team members to brainstorm and churn out the best possible results using the Microsoft tech stack.
- Restructure the existing code to meet new demands and look for solutions to boost efficiency.
- Pay attention to detail to write perfectly accurate code in all facets.
- Keep an eye on the updated features, and app optimization to make the application better and relevant.
Code Quality, Innovation, and Best Practices Roles of Dot NET Development Company
- Merge optimized data storage systems while maintaining the code quality.
- Stay alert to spot snarl-ups and promptly address the issues for the best performance.
- Regularly innovate, build, and leverage the capabilities of the .NET platform.
- Preach and practice tried and trusted methods for development, quality, and security assurance.
- To keep stakeholders in the loop about new developments, challenges, and progress.
As you are well-versed in the .NET Developer’s 360-degree roles and responsibilities during the entire application development and maintenance cycle, let’s now discuss the different experience levels of a .NET Developer.
What are the different .NET developer experience levels?
Junior .NET developer (2-4 years of experience)
Role: A beginner .NET developer with accommodating senior developers in software development services.
Expertise: The developer comes with a prima facie knowledge of .NET development, debugging, C#, MVC, and .NET Core.
Number of projects: 8-10 projects delivered
Suitability: The junior developers are best suited for businesses in need of basic development support.
Middle .NET developer (3-5 Years Experience)
Role: An experienced .NET programmer with 3-5 Years experience handling important components of the project.
Expertise: The programmers walk in with expert knowledge of .NET, C#, Azure, .NET MVC, Entity framework, database management, and system optimization
Number of projects: 12-15 Projects delivered
Suitability: The .NET programmers are suitable for enterprises aiming for seamless project execution and seeking .NET expertise to drive on-time delivery of medium to complex software development projects.
Senior .NET Developer (5+ Years Experience)
Role: Lead project segments and provide technical insights.
Number of projects: 15+ Projects delivered
Suitability: Suitable for enterprises and startups handling complex projects requiring technical expertise.
Full Stack .NET Developer (12+ years of experience)
Role: Proficiency in handling the front-end and back-end of the dot NET development project.
Number of projects: 20+ Projects delivered
Expertise: Proficiency in My SQL Server, MS SQL, Mongo DB, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Redis Data Access Layer, LINQ to SQL, ADO.NET, and NHibernate.
Suitability: Best in businesses in need of an exhaustive perspective, mostly in intricate software development services.
Lead Developer/.NET Software Architect (15+ years of experience)
Role: To look into the whole project development and fundamental architecture
Number of projects: 20+ Projects delivered
Expertise: Expert in Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, AWS, KuberNETes, Microsoft Azure Functions, Docker, Biztalk Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, Stream Analytics, and Azure Analytics Services.
Suitability: The developer plays a crucial role in handling mission-critical projects on a large scale with the demand of A1 leadership and advice.
In this hyperconnected world, everything is at the fingertips, including top-quality .NET talent and infrastructure to meet your goals in a cost-effective way.
Outsourcing makes it possible.
Do you resonate with any of these? —
- I am new to the world of outsourcing.
- I don’t know when the right time is to start.
- I had a sour outsourcing experience in the past.
Relax, decision-makers! We heard you.
Whether it was an unpleasant chapter or a blank page, read this with fresh eyes and outsourcing will be the path to your success.
Outsource .NET Development Services: For a Strategic Choice
Let’s discuss the prima facie benefit of outsourcing.
Imagine you are paying $65 for a US-based dot NET web development company and $45 for a dot NET development company sitting across a different time zone. There is indeed an appealing price gap but let’s go beyond the price tag.
- Brings you extensive global expertise that your local partner fails to offer
- Grants access to disruptive technologies and innovative solutions
- Unlocks the way for round-the-clock productivity
- Grants access to emerging, dynamic talent
- Brings you full-cycle expert guidance
- Allows you to focus on core business
Sounds exciting, right?
You will enjoy all these perks if you land a reliable, Dot NET development service partner.
But how to check the reliability of your dot NET development company?
Factors to consider when outsourcing to a Dot NET development company.
- Transparent pricing
- Strong global presence
- .NET consulting services
- Expertise in .NET development
- Fair hiring process and HR support
- Established communication channel
- Tailored solutions and scope for scalability
- Post-development support and maintenance
- A-grade management and a strategic location
- High employee engagement and retention rate
- Proven track record of delivering customer satisfaction
The dot NET development company is considered a reliable partner if it meets the above-mentioned standards.
What are the different .NET development services and solutions?
- Hiring Asp.NET Developer
- .NET Application Upgrade
- .NET Mobile Development
- Custom .NET Application development
- .NET Products and Technology Integration
- Migration to .NET from iSeries, cloud, or any other platform
- Desktop Application Development for Windows
- .NET eCommerce Development
- Web API Development in .NET
- .NET Integration Services
- .NET Mobile Applications
- .NET MVC Development
- .NET CMS Solution
- .NET support
Integrative Systems: Your Ultimate Choice for a Dot NET Development Company
Your Dot NET development solutions partner makes or breaks the success of your .NET development project. Integrative Systems fulfills all the requirements of a reliable .NET development partner, with a wide array of services at one-stop.
At Integrative Systems, we are one of the leading and best companies for dot NET developers in the USA with an office in India, offering tailor-made solutions with an eye on the future. Our robust global presence allows you to leverage dynamic talent pool, round-the-clock productivity, and strategic location advantage.
Whether you are looking to hire .NET developers or outsource dot NET development services, drop us a line at [email protected] and our experts will get back to you within 48-hours.